Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to start messages from MONI

arkesh_sharma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Few messages failed in PI System. When I tried to restart it, they do not start/trigger.

The error messages displayed when I try to restart the message from MONI are:

Message <Msg ID> still scheduled in queue XBTI0000

Message already scheduled

Please let me know what can be done in this regard as I need to trigger the messages from PI System.

Thanks in Advance,

Arkesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

messages are still executing under the queue XBTI0000...chk SMQ2

arkesh_sharma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I checked SMQ2 and I could not find anything stuck in the queue named XBTI0000. Also, in MONI I do not see any queue names against the messages which are flagged RED.

Moreover, I can see in SMQ2 that there is another queue named XBQOB which has a stuck message because of mapping failure. As per my understanding this has nothing to do with the XBTI0000 queue.

Please let me know if my understanding is correct or do I have to clear XBQOB to get XBTI0000 started?

Thanks,

Arkesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Clear that queue and check again, because some times this message may be in that queue so obviously it waits.

arkesh_sharma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

The XBTI0000 queue got stuck way back on 28th October, 2011 and we have been trying to process the failed messages in that Queue after clearing the queue. Currently that queue does not contain any messages stuck in it.

Whereas the queue XBQOB got stuck today on 10th Nov., 2011 and we are in process of getting it started.

So, the problem is occurring irrespective of XBQOB queue. Please let me know if there any other alternative to this issue?

Thanks,

Arkesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

arkesh_sharma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The issue could not be resolved from MONI or RWB.

The issue has been escalated to SAP.

elko_hasse
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

clould you please share the final solution on this issue.

Thanks

Elko

arkesh_sharma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Elko,

We could find any solution to the Problem that we were facing so we escalated the issue to SAP.

We did not receive any response from SAP and after that over a weekend the server was restarted by the basis team due to some other issue, so the problem was fixed after that and the we triggered those essages from MONI.

Thanks,

Arkesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still it is in execution process, after some time the status should change at that time based on the status message we can proceed further, Mean while you can check queues also.

Regards,

Venkata Ramesh