cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a issue with CType YSKV (C.Disc without Tax) in Pricing Procedure, which should be ideally calculated on the Basic Price. However, it is calculated after deduction of rebate & tax from the Basic price in the invoice.

I have analyze this issue and have come to the conclusion in the Pricing Procedure, Control Data Overview screen CalType should be change to the Basic Price.

I would like to know if any changes need to be done with regards to From column, which is just next to CType & Description one.

Can you please provide the solution for the same.

Thanks in Advance!!!!!!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

measum_kumail2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your problem, seems to be resolved by using From to Columns in Pricing Procedure.

Please give step no for Basic Price in columns for your tax condition i.e. YSKV and then YSKV will use the value calculated in that step no as base calculation.

Please revert back if problem not resolved.

Regards.

measum_kumail2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

I think he will be having issue for calculating the values for other conditions i.e. tax and rebate if he dont use FROM & TO.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If he places the (discount before tax) condition type after price condition,the cash discount is calculated on that price automatically it is standard SAP behaviour so no need to specify from and to in pricing procedure.

If he wants to maintaine (discount after tax)condition type,he should place the condition type after tax condition.this is also standard behaviour.

Thank you,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have to place the cash discount YSKV (cash discount before tax), bellow the price condition type in the pricing procedure.

and no need to maintain from and to.

Thank you,