Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit master data for Customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need solution for the below problem.

Credit master data for Customer "X" is not maintained.

Is there any possibility to get the information /Error message during sales order creation/Save for Customer "X" as Credit master data is not maintain.

Information/Error message shouldd be:No credit master data maintain for Customer "X"

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Balaji.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use the followig user exit which will perform a check while saving the order.

Take the help of your abaper to write a code to check if the credit master has been maintained for the customer before saving the order.

Program,: MV45AFZZ

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

Use this user exit to make certain changes or checks immediately before saving a document. It is the last possibility for changing or checking a document before posting.

The user exit is carried out at the beginning of the FORM routine BELEG_SICHERN.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the user exits

Sap have provided 3 includes LVKMPFZ1, LVKMPFZ2 and LVKMPFZ3 to do the modifications regarding the credit checks.

The problem I am having is understanding how this works when in fact we are trying to trap when a customer has no credit master data created. So there is no credit master data with a defined risk category.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible through standard. You can check user exits available to have a validation on this. Check the same with ABAP consultant.

Regards,

SAM