cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to change Key combination in condtion table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team

I wish to change the Key combination for the existing table , Its not a standard table.

Ex: Table 789

Current Key Combination : Sales org./Sales Off

New Key Combination Required : Sales org./Customer

Please guide me if you are aware of This process.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to V/04 and give the condition table number (789) and remove the sales office from the selected fields and add Customer to the table. If the condition table have been assigned to any access sequence then check in those access sequence wheather new key combination is coming or not

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath

I tried to folow your process, but not able to delete the un wanted combination.

Pls let me know if you have any better way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to V/04 and give table name 789

and delete the field sales office and select customer from field catelog and save.

You can do it if you have authorization for this T- code.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi ..

I tried to delete the un-necessary combination but not worked (i.e, not ablet to delete it).

Iam having normal access permsions of v/04, do we need to have any thing additional to this.

Thanks

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to make changes to an already existing table.

What you can do is, delete this table 789 from the Access Sequence assignment in T.Code V/07. Then delete this table 789 from V/04 T.Code and create a new table with the same number 789 and give the required combination of "Sales org./Customer ".

Now again assign this table to access sequence in v/07 t.code. This way you will have the desired change as well as have the same table number.

This is how I do to change any sequence in a particular table. Let me know if you find any issues in this.

Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rohan Gudavalli

Process provided by you is ok & worked for me. Thanks .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rohan Gudavalli

Process provided by you is ok & worked for me.  Thanks

If we follow this process, will it not  affect the business (i.e, what about the sales orders that have been created or in process with this key combination) at that time what are the  precautions we have to take.

Pls clarify me if you are aware of my above doubt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is a very important thing you need to take care of.

In Sales orders already created with the old condition table, there will be no change unless you carry out new pricing once again.

Also you need to be very careful when you are invoicing open orders that have been created with old condition table.

For example: Lets say you created a sales order with old condition table and pricing is picked based on old table. Now you changed the table and creating invoice. If in your invoice copyu control you have redetermine pricing components, then you will have the new pricing in invoice. Else if you have in copy controls, copy prigin from reference document, then the pricingin invoice will be same as sales order.

All these depend on the settings you have made for your client. You need to very carefully validate it and get the confirmation from client if this process is already being in use in production client.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your information.