cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg : file name to get dynamically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have file to file interface which has no transformation in PI.Where i need to pickup file from R/3 system and delivered to target server.

My Requirment :I need to pick two file of patern Ron1_yyyy and Ron2_yyyy but when i deliever it to target the target file name should be ADD for Ron1_yyyy and Del for Ron2_yyyy .In my case both are SFTP adapter can i go with dynamic configuration?Please suggest me how to handle this in PI

Regards,

Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done using Java mapping..Thanks all your input

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

In SFTP adapter you can use dynamic configuraion concept.

But you are not using the mapping so it is not possible by using Dynamic configuraion.

Alternative solution is put the condition at receiver determination and create 2 receiver agreements.

Regards,

Venkata Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your suggestion..i will add one data type like file name..then i wil use UDF i guess..please let me know if any sample code?

Thanks,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to use UDF then you should use mapping.

If you use mapping then follow the UDF code from this link

If you don't want to use mapping then create 2 separate communication channels based then create 2 receiver agreements with different business systems/services then configure 2 receiver interfaces in Interface determination.

Regards,

Venkata Ramesh

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you dont have mapping (no ESR objects) then not posible to use Dynamic configuration.

my suggestion here is create two sender chennel and 2 receiver channels like devide interface req in to two interface then add file name in SFTP channel.

this is very simple.

Regards,

Raj