cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field change in Access sequence & Fright

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created an access sequence with table which has values of ship to party, sales district and incoterms.While i am trying

to creating a condition record in header it is showing ship to party and sales district and line item for incoterms.

Here my questions are

1. I want to maintain sales district to be at item level

2. I want to make the system to pick the fright charges according to ship to party that to sales district vise.

Hope the case is clear, any clarification please revert.

I welcome all kind of reply's

Regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. I want to maintain sales district to be at item level - go to the technical view of the condition table and mark it as the footer field.

2. I want to make the system to pick the fright charges according to ship to party that to sales district vise - create a condition record for the freight charges based on the ship to party and sales district

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

I have maintained condition record for ship to party and sales district but the condition record was not being picked when i

change the ship to party at item level,and also the sales district not being copied from ship to party it is taking sold to party sales

district and i was tried by changing it manually at order item level then also the fright value is not being picked.

Regards

Ram

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I have maintained condition record for ship to party and sales district but the condition record was not being picked when i change the ship to party at item level

Please try to update pricing with 'G' option. Also check the pricing analysis to know why it hadn't picked condition record.

also the sales district not being copied from ship to party it is taking sold to party sales district

This is a std phenomenon as system always will take sales district of sold to party. You may have to change it at order level manually and update pricing.

i was tried by changing it manually at order the also the fright value is not being picked

Again please check the pricing analysis and let us know if there is any requirement not fulfilled.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am going for user exit MV45AFZZ there i will write a logic to pick the sales district when the ship to party is changed at item.

I want to know how to update pricing after changing the ship to party,for picking the fright condition.

Any logic to update pricing at sale order level before saving the document ?

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

please use

USER_EXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_KOMV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rudrag,

Thanks for your reply, I know that field line in MV45AFZZ. - USER_EXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_KOMV.

I am looking for logic to update with "B", how to say the logic to ABAPer to update pricing,what is the input ?

Regards

Ram

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I'm sure this thread will help you on this.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Please check that the said fields are available into the structure KOMP. If it is not available then you have to append the same . The field names will have prefix ZZ. Also you have to write the code in userexit MV45afzz.

Post that you can use this condition table as per your requirment which will access the data from item level.

Hope this will help you.

if issue still persist then revert to forum .

Thanks and Regards,

Atulkumar Dagade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I done my requirement,here is the case and logic i am giving,it would be help full to some one in future.

Case : This exit is use full to determine the customer freight charges according to ship to party and sales district wise,

while creating the sale order. The freight condition should be re determine with relevant record before saving the sale order.

Logic :User exit: MV45AFZB u2013 USEREXIT_CHECK_VBKD USING US_DIALOG

Pass the PARVW = WE and POSNR = current item number to XVBPA and fetch the XVBPA - KUNNR

Pass the XVBPA u2013 KUNNR in to KNVV u2013 KUNNR and fetch the value of KVNN - BZIRK and pass to

VBKD - BZIRK.

User exit: MV45AFZB u2013 USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBAP CHANGING NEW_PRICING

New pricing when VBKD-BZIRK is changed.

Regards

Ram

Edited by: Ramakrishna.N on Nov 11, 2011 11:31 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating the condition table in v/03,after choosing the fields, goto to techinical view and flag the footer field as per the rquirement.

The fields which were flagged will appear at the item level in VK11 i.e, sales district in your case.

Regards,

Phani Prasad