cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification closing error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello QM Guru's

User is trying to close a Nitification from QM02 but system is giving error that Outstanding Tasks Exist.But all task are completed & Successful.When I have checked in table QMSM Table system is showing there are 04 entries whereas in QM02 transaction it is showing only 03 tasks that means user has deleted one task.But the task is not completely deleted & hence it is showing the error that "Outstanding Tasks Exist" while user trying to close the notification.

How to remove that entry which is deleted by user as he is not able to close the Notification.

Also we have recently developed a new screen in QM02 transaction at the Item level using User EXIT QQMA0008. We have made the mandatory entries in that Screen.

How to resolve this issue?

Awaiting for your valuable reply.

Thanks

Pravin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dear,

no need to implement any OSS note, it is very simple to remove nay task from notification, via QM02. The table which u have tested it consist lots of task which u have assigned outside at header level and at sub levels.

Edited by: D GURU on Nov 10, 2011 12:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Your problem in notification basically related to action box task or the task which you have assigned in notification Task Tab, first close the task, when u close the task status of your notification becomes ATCO, when this task is closed than system allows you to close the notification and ur status becomes NOCO ATCO etc.

I hope u understand check all task in ur assigned Task tab or the action box related tasks .

Regards

Shailendra Gaur

SAP-QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

There is a OSS note explaining this scenario

Note 1488212 - QM02: Error Outstanding Tasks Exist

Follow the steps to resolve ur issue

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnaks Nitin

I will do this configuration & let you know.

Thanks

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin

My issue has been resolved successfully. Many Many thanks for your reply.

Thanks

Pravin