Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shop Order CLOSE status

former_member323997
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question about the shop order, we create many shop orders every day, but I don't know how to check the Shop Order status in database, I didn't find a field which is showing the shop order is WIP or already closed.

And also, we have turned on the Archive scripts and move the SFC from WIP into ODS database, how about the shop order? is the shop order also archived from WIP to ODS? I checked our database, it looks it doesn't.

Thanks a lot and best regards,

Leon Lu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

Please use this query to find out the Status Description for a Shop Order 'MY_SHOP_ORDER':

SELECT shop_order.shop_order, status.status_description

FROM shop_order, status

WHERE shop_order.shop_order = 'MY_SHOP_ORDER'

AND shop_order.status_bo = status.handle

Shop Orders are archived as soon as they are done/closed and have ACTUAL_COMP_DATE filled in.

Regards,

Sergiy

former_member323997
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you,Sergiy.

Three addtional questions:

1. If the order type is repetitive, does that mean this order will never been closed or Archived? because the Order Quantity is able to increased on-demand;

2. I checked in our database, the order status has DONE and CLOSE, what's the difference of them?

3. I queried with SQL select * from shop_order where actual_comp_date is not null in WIP database, there are about 702 records, 2 records with shop order status releasable, and 700 records with shop order status DONE, but they haven't been archived into ODS database.i checked the setting Days Before Archiving SFC/SO/CO is set to 90, but most of the 700 records are actual_comp_date earlier than 90 days.

Thanks a lot and best regards,

Leon Lu

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Leon,

1. Yes, Repetitive Shop Order is always open, though you can close it manually by setting its status to CLOSE.

2. DONE is used for automated closure of Production Shop Orders when all SFCs are completed. CLOSED is meant for manual closure of Shop Order.

3. Without investigation of SQL queries and the data I can hardly say much now. You can try to collect SQL trace for Archiving job to find out why those Shop Orders are not touched by the job. As I know, there were some fixes for archiving and maybe these Shop Orders had been created before them and have not been rectified yet.

Regards,

Sergiy

former_member323997
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you, Sergiy.

Kindly regards,

Leon Lu