cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ME SDK Creating UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am new to the SAP ME SDK developement.I need to create a UI which has a dropdown of all materials.

I am struggling to get all Material list from the ME database.I know the steps to create custom UI in ME using SDK and I am looking for some help in writing Servlet code to get all material list from ME database.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

LinoVaz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another way is to use domain services as described in the SDK implementation guide.

However this approach is "unsupported" and may lead to further migration efforts.

Usually domain services are used as short term workaround while waiting for requested method in Public API (as Bakhtiyar mentioned)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ivan and Bakhtiyar..

I understood 'ItemConfigurationServiceInterface' was limited with the key, but something like if we pass the keyword '*' or empty object i need to get all records.

As 'Ivan' suggested now i am using Domain services to get all records.

Thank you guys for your kind responses.

Regards,

LinoVaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like we don't have Public API that will return you the whole list of materials and existing finders in ItemConfigurationServiceInterface are limited and require material name or hold Id (material is the same entity as item).

If neither one will satisfy your needs you can request addition of new method.

Thanks,

Bakhtiyar