Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate ACL on Project System

ricardo_mano4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everybody.

I'm trying to use the ACL feature on projects. I've found that the programs specified in note 0001239943 (Activating ACL in existing projects) are active in the system.

When I check the configuration of the project profile I did not find the buttons for the ACL. We currently use SAP ECC 6.0.

Any help is welcome.

Thank you.

Edited by: RicMano on Nov 9, 2011 6:39 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What enhancement pack is your system on? If its above EhP3 please use transaction code SFW5 and activate the business function OPS_PS_CI_1. I would suggest you to take the help of your Basis guys for this.

Once the business function is activated check the transaction OPSA and you will find options to activate ACL in the respective project profiles.

ricardo_mano4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gokul Pillai,

How I said to agraser, I used your instruction and I know that will be much useful, but, I had a bad news from my Basis, we have no enhancement pack installed in our SAP ECC 6.0. So, for the moment, I can´t use the ACL. Any way, thank you very much. See you around.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to activate Enhancement Pack 4, which is the first item in the IMG, tcode: SFW5. Then Enterprise Business Function -> OPS_PS_CI_1. After that you'll see the 3 ACL radio buttons in the Project Profile Config OPSA.

ricardo_mano4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello agraser,

I used your instruction and I know that will be much useful, but, I had a bad news from my Basis, we have no enhancement pack installed in our SAP ECC 6.0. So, for the moment, I can´t use the ACL. Any way, thank you very much. See you around.