cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create an interactive form with fixed pages in disabled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to import a PDF into designer and I see that the "Create Interactive form with fixed pages" is always disabled. Is there a way to enable this.

I am trying to import a graphic rich PDF and the flow layout is auto adjusting some of the elements which I am trying to avoid.

I couldnt find a note or anywhere on SAP Help talking about this option.

Regards,

Ram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188032
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I am facing the same problem. When I import a form, LCD is making to many adjustments so I need to use the Fixed Page option also. Were you ever able to resolve your import issue or did you have to try to manually adjust everything?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joyce,

I was not able to use the Fixed layout option and changing manually is not an option for us as this a graphic rich form and changing it manually doesnt get it to the original format.

I created a message with SAP and they came back saying Designer from SAP is not the same as the one comes with Adobe suite and it was not possible to do the Fixed import.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any one faced this issue?

rakesh_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ram,

If some body have created a form in Life Cycle designer and then import it to Life Cycle designer, this option will gets enabled and automatically imports that kind of layout into our form.

if any pdf is created using other designers, then this option will not be enabled.

thanks,

Rakesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks for reply, I don't think that's the case as I couldn't see this option with forms developed in LCD

Regards,

Ram