Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virsa coplaince calibrator

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u guys help me in telling the complete procedure for adding transaction in critical transaction list in virsa plz explain me in detail

thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please Use SU99 in SAP r/3 System to Combine the critical Combinations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

take a look at /VIRSA/ALERTGEN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just lost access to my Virsa sandbox, but from memory:

1. Start the compliance calibrator tcode

2. Just click on execute on the screen (this initial screen doesn't really do anything)

3. Click on rule architect

4. There will be folders saying 'functions', 'risks', 'rules' etc. Open up the next folder (I think - otherwise just open them all), until you find "critical roles", "critical profiles", "critical transactions"

5. Click on critical transactions, and add your transaction to this list

Note, depending on configuration, you MAY have to add it again to Virsa Firefighter's critical tcode list.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Run tcode for Virsa CC (/n/virsa/zvrat) then choose Rule Architect, then from the left side panel choose Critical Transaction (click on the little triangle on the left) and from the list choose <Maintain>. If you didn't make any entries before (and they didn't come with business content either) the table will be empty. Choose <New Enteries> and add your transactions (which you consider as critical for your organisation).

Brgds,

Tom