cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0PM_OM_OPA_3 help needed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am trying to extract the data from 0PM_OM_OPA_3 DS in Sources system using RSA3 but was not getting any data. I have checked the underlying Structure "ICORDCSTC1" but could not find any reason why the line items data is not coming up in the Extractor.

Do we have to do anything to enable or Customize the structure ICORDCSTC1 using SPRO or change some settings somewhere in ECC to get the data .. in to that structure.

thanks,

Siddu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether underlying tables COOI and COOI_PI has data related to Maintenance Orders.

If the data is not there then RSA3 will return 0 records.

Thanks,

Nagarjuna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Nagarjuna, I checked COOI and COOI_PI tables in ECC .. COOI has data but not sure how to check whether it has maintenance records or not. coming to cooi_PI there is no data in ECC

Please let me know how to check the maintenace records or do I have to customize some thing to get the maintenance records in COOI. All the order types that are being used for Maintenance are custom order types

thanks again,

Siddu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Table COOI field "OBJNR" values starts with ORD* are oders. Also you check with the Functional Team the way how to find out the orders in the table and the TCODe where you can check the commitemnts for a order.

Thanks,

Nagarjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

there are OBJNR s starting with "OR" ... but still donno why could not extract any data in RSA3... I will check with the functional team.. to understand where the committed line items and are being stored.. do u think using custom tables for the committment Line items wud be the reason for no records in RSA3 ...

thanks in advance,

Siddu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If Data is there in COOI then the data Should come.

Anyhow can you try dedugging the extractor and check whether he data is getting extracted from COOI or not.

Thanks,

Nagarjuna

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the OBJNR, "ORXXXXXXXXXX" I believe the XXXXXXXXX is the order number, Correct me if I am wrong.

I have cross checked the all the XXXXXXXX that are in OBJNR of COOI using IW33 T-code but could not find a single order number .

May be I have to create a Purchase Requisition for the line items in the PM orders, or do you thing Committing the line items in IW41 should be sufficient to get the records in to COOI

I will try debugging and see if I could find some thing,

Thanks again for you valuable suggestions,

Siddu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes XXXXXXXXXX is Order No. Better ask your Functional team to do dummy posting so data will be available. Thats few minutes job for them so you can save your time.

Regards,

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.. by Dummy posting you mean do we have to create a purchase requisition ? or just committing the line items should be enough if you can please clarify this.

.. thanks again...

Siddu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure better ask your PM functional consultant for doing posting in R3, Once that happen data will be available in RSA3

Regards,

Sushant

Answers (0)