cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Delivery not visible in APO, only visible in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Currently our customer faced one issue like "Return Delivery is not visible in APO, but it is only visible in ECC". If you have any ideas on how to find the root cause, could you please share them with me? I will appreciate it.

Thanks,

Quanyin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Return delivery should be identified as a stock (of a stock type) and u can move that stock details to particular key figure in your planning area.

I am not sure if you CIF them (this particular stock type), if not, u might need to use some exits.

this way you can have this information in your planning book,

Thanks,

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar. S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Return delivery is part of standard 'Receipt' category element, which is identified as category "BT" in APO. This category is not a part of any standard category groups, including ATR in SNP planning area. Check whether this category is visible in 'RRP3- Product view. If yes, you need to include this category into your existing 'receipt' category group (or create new) and assign it to ATD receipts keyfigure. If this is required to be considered for planning, then you need to assign this category to may be; distribution receipt (TLB-confirmed) key figure .

If this category is not visible in 'RRP3 - Product view, then you need to go for CIF enhancement for this category.

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Sandeep and Raghav. As the return delivery can be found in Product View, I close the question.

Regards,

Quanyin

Answers (0)