cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove EDIT button from FPM ToolBar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to FPM, and I am working on SRM 7.0. In the Monitor Shopping cart WD application, after search event, a list of Shopping Carts are displayed, when we click on one of the SC number, the SC screen opens as a new Pop-up.

Here we have an EDIT button, and we need to remove this button from this screen.

Technical Details(EDIT button):

Application: /SAPSRM/WDA_L_FPM_OIF

Web Dynpro Component: FPM_OIF_COMPONENT

Window Information: FPM_WINDOW

View Information: CNR_VIEW

Configuration ID: ZSAPSRM_WDCC_FPM_OIF_SC_PROFNL

Technical Details(SC screen):

Application: /SAPSRM/WDA_L_FPM_OIF

Web Dynpro Component: /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_SC_DOFC_HD

Window Information: IV_L_FPC_CA_HDR

View Information: V_SC_BOFC_HD

Configuration ID: /SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_SC_HD_PR

Appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,

Prabhakaran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to SE80 and open component FPM_OIF_COMPONENT.

Expand the component configurations tree node and navigate and double click on the configuration id ZSAPSRM_WDCC_FPM_OIF_SC_PROFNL.

Click on the Start Configurator button.

The component configuration editor will open up. Click on change button.

Now click on the Edit button in the toolbar and change its Visibility attribute to None.

Save your changes.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Lorraine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lorraine,

Thanks for your reply.

The same screen(Shopping Cart) is also used in other links like create SC, Display SC, Approve SC,etc.

In simple, the same WD screen is used in more than one place with FPM buttons, and we need to hide the EDIT button(FPM) only for one place(Monitor SC).

The technical details(for EDIT button) which is given in my previous post, is also the same for SC screens used in other scenarios.

Please note: The Configuration ID is also same in all instances.

Can you please tell me how to hide the EDIT button without affecting other scenarios?

Thanks once again,

Prabhakaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakaran

You will need remove the static usage of config id ZSAPSRM_WDCC_FPM_OIF_SC_PROFNL and make use of dynamic component configuration depending on the particular scenario.

Create two configuration id's ZSAPSRM_WDCC_FPM_OIF_SC_PROFNL1 and ZSAPSRM_WDCC_FPM_OIF_SC_PROFNL2. Set visible property of Edit button as visible in the first config ID and none in the second.

Now assign this config ID dynamically depending on the scenario. If scenario is Monitor SC, then assign config ID ZSAPSRM_WDCC_FPM_OIF_SC_PROFNL2, else assign config ID ZSAPSRM_WDCC_FPM_OIF_SC_PROFNL1.

Please refer the below document for usage of dynamic component configuration.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/70337875-167f-2e10-daa7-a1c69d55ee95

Hope this helps.

Regards

Lorraine

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would rather consider the option of administrator customization over modification suggested here. Login with administrator privilege (sap-config-mode=X), right click on the button and hide it. This customization is applicable to all users on the client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Baskar,

Can you please advise me how to login as Administrator?

Below I am giving the portal link.

https://xxx.yyy.com/irj/portal

Also, will this setting be transported to other systems in the landscape also? I mean to quality and production

Thanks

Prabhakaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are looking to control the visibility of FPM EDIT button through code, as we thought, we could add more conditions to that in future.

It's an OBN(Object Based Navigation) from Monitor search screen, to the Shopping Cart popup screen. So, from SC component if it is possible to get the source WD application which triggers this, then we can solve this. Already

I am able to contol the visibility of EDIT button from PROCESS_EVENT(Post Exit) method, but it reflects in oter scenarios, so we need to use an IF condition.

Monitor Comp: /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_SC_AMF_CA -> Source

SC Comp : /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_SC_DOFC_HD -> Target

Thanks,

T.K.Prabhakaran