Export to Excel file on SAP ECC 6.0, SAP GUI 7.20, Patch Leve: 4
I am trying to export a report to excel file, my problem is when I choose: export --> spread sheet
With User X :
It appears choices like :
(1) A window to choose Excel in MHTML format.
(2) Star office 8 Calc / OpenOffice.org 2.0
(3) Select from All avaliable formats (e.g. Excel in 2003, Excel in 2007...etc)
With user Y:
It only appears to export it on MHTML format.
Note: both users were tested on the same SAP GUI.
So Is there any parameter missing at the user profile?
Edited by: Amr El-Fakharany on Nov 9, 2011 2:56 PM
Script Man replied
I suspect that the user Y has set a flag at some point that he wants to export to Excel in this format only. To select all formats again, one can also observe the following workaround:
1. create a report with the GRID Control
2. click the right mouse button in one row of the grid control
3. choose from the context menu spreadsheet (Excel)
4. choose select all available formats
5. select Excel (in the previous XXL-Format)
6. answer the remaining questions and do a export in Excel
Then the user Y can operate as the user X again. The flag was removed from him again.