cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

checkdb with warnings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My checkdb is success with warnings.Can anyone provide me a solution to my issue...Below i have sent the logs

system details:ecc5.0,sunos5.9 and oracle 9.2.0.8

BR0978W Database profile alert - level: ERROR, parameter: SORT_AREA_SIZE, value: 65536 (>< 4,2 MB)

BR0970W Database administration alert - level: WARNING, type: IN_WRONG_TABLESPACE, object: (table) SAPR3.AUSP, value: PSAPSR3AUSPD

BR0970W Database administration alert - level: WARNING, type: IN_WRONG_TABLESPACE, object: (index) SAPR3.AUSP______2, value: PSAPSR3AUSPI

BR0970W Database administration alert - level: WARNING, type: IN_WRONG_TABLESPACE, object: (index) SAPR3.AUSP~N1, value: PSAPSR3AUSPI

BR0970W Database administration alert - level: WARNING, type: IN_WRONG_TABLESPACE, object: (table) SAPR3.CDCLS, value: PSAPSR3CDCLSD

BR0970W Database administration alert - level: WARNING, type: IN_WRONG_TABLESPACE, object: (index) SAPR3.CDCLS_____0__X, value: PSAPSR3CDCLSI

BR0970W Database administration alert - level: WARNING, type: IN_WRONG_TABLESPACE, object: (table) SAPR3.JCDS, value: PSAPSR3JCDSD

BR0970W Database administration alert - level: WARNING, type: IN_WRONG_TABLESPACE, object: (index) SAPR3.JCDS______0, value: PSAPSR3JCDSI

BR0970W Database administration alert - level: WARNING, type: IN_WRONG_TABLESPACE, object: (index) SAPR3.JCDS______Z01, value: PSAPSR3JCDSI

BR0970W Database administration alert - level: ERROR, type: MISSING_INDEX, object: (table) SAPR3.POOVEN

BR0976W Database message alert - level: WARNING, line: 60538, time: 2011-11-07 21.32.35, message:

ORA-01555 caused by SQL statement below (Query Duration=9097 sec, SCN: 0x04cd.01e5d68a):

Regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

BR0970W Database administration alert - level: ERROR, type: MISSING_INDEX, object: (table) SAPR3.POOVEN

Please ensure that you create the missing index for the table SAPR3.POOVEN.

Rest other warnings can be ignored.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Orkun,

I checked with help of abapers too.The table pooven does not exists.I hope it could be dbatable and let me know how to get or view the contents of the table .The index is missing for that table as we can see through the errors.Kindly provide me a help in this issue

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Orkun,

>

> I checked with help of abapers too.The table pooven does not exists.I hope it could be dbatable and let me know how to get or view the contents of the table .The index is missing for that table as we can see through the errors.Kindly provide me a help in this issue

>

> Regards

> Ram

Easy.. Go to command prompt, execute an sqlplus "/as sysdba" command and execute the statement below;

select * from SAPR3.POOVEN;

describe SAPR3.POOVEN;

And discuss the table with the ABAP guys.

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Orkun,

i have checked using select query and there exists table called pooven.But when i try via se11 am getting error below "POOVEN doesnot exist check name".

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the content of the POOVEN table? I didn't hear it previously.

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Orkun,

i just followed your steps and am unable to activate.I am getting one error "no active nametab exists for POOVEN" and when i click help(f1) i am getting diagnosis as "There is no active nametab in the system,although an active ABAP/4 dictionary object was expected". Kindly help me

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. We need to execute the steps and check the results

Go to sqlplus and execute the sql statement, below;

select table_name from dba_tables where table_name like '%POOVEN%';

Then, go to Se11 tcode and try to display POOVEN table on it.

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Kindly help me on how to create the missing index for SAPR3.POOVEN.When i go to se14 and give the objec(table) name as SAPR3.POOVEN am getting message object doesnot exist.Please help me in resolving

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Call SE14 -> Enter object name as "POOVEN" -> Click on "Edit" -> Click on "Indexes..." on the toolbar -> Double click on index name at the incoming popup screen -> Click on "Activate and Adjust Database" button

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

>> BR0978W Database profile alert - level: ERROR, parameter: SORT_AREA_SIZE, value: 65536 (>< 4,2 MB)

You should set SORT_AREA_SIZE value is wrong. Set the correct value noted in the message

>> BR0970W Database administration alert - level: WARNING, type: IN_WRONG_TABLESPACE

These objects must be moved to the correct tablespace

>> BR0970W Database administration alert - level: ERROR, type: MISSING_INDEX, object: (table) SAPR3.POOVEN

Create this index by using SE14 or DB02

>> BR0976W Database message alert - level: WARNING, ORA-01555

The system is generated ORA-1555 error during the runtime. I recommend you use automatic undo management. Check the note 185822 - ora-1555 - cause and action

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

First you read the Note 483856 Description of the alerts for Oracle database monitoring, and then try to 'search' in SDN, various similar problem threads and discussions are already there -

Just an e.g. -

Thanks