cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while searching the shopping carts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have added a custom field in quick search criteria maintenance.But i am not able to retrieve the shopping carts based the selection values entered in this custom field.

If i give a shopping cart number which is not created it is displaying nothing.But if i give any value for this custom field it is giving the error message ' Customer selection criteria for field F1 is unknown '.

I debug entire code but i didn't find from where these message is coming from.How it is checking and displaying that error message

Edited by: ch_ravi_sap on Nov 9, 2011 4:10 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You also need to update the search method structures in the POWL/Advanced Search with the new fields you have added to the search criteria, not just the criteria themselves.

Regards

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the reply.But please suggest me the way to proceed further.i.e. whether to add in any Badi implementation or any class method.

I have searched in almost all Badi's.I dint find something related to these search criteria.

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the document [here |https://sapmats-de.sap-ag.de/download/download.cgi?id=3YMBZACWBXRT59HW2NWYYC6MIKGST8W58U1WLY05SFXPP9MU0V ]which will help to extend the relevent structures, please do not share this document as it is not intended for general release. I will email you the password for the sapmats container.

Regards,

Jason