cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Footer of smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

The form i'm printing right now is pre-printed, so I need to write the footer at a specified area.

Let's say my table accommodates 20 lines. The footer must be written immediately after the 20th line. If, on the last page, there are only 10 lines, the footer must still print on the area after the 20th line.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srivani,

I guess you have added your footer related data in Footer tab of Mainwindow->Table. You have to just fix the space for footer texts...This can be achieved if you create a secondary window just below your main window so that space will be fixed for footer(i.e. footer will always be displayed here irrespective of line items in your main window). Now place your footer data in this window.

I hope you got the trick....

BR,

Vinit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Pawan_Kesari
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Define a window where you want to print footer and put footer printing code there, this way you footer position is always fixed.

Put condition on window so that it print only when you have finished printing you item data in table.

Regards,

Pawan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the requirement is one production order will have many inspection lots,and the user will enter multiple order as input and many inspection lot will be dispalyed.When the user chooses data the print should be based on each production order,

say for first prod order it will display 1of3 and second prod order 1 of 3.I am looping the smartforms instaed of that i am passing the data to smartform,the footer data is getting displayed right after the main area data is over,whereas i want it to be in last of a production order(end of page).I cant use a window or template.