cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inspection points

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have activated inspection points for a material.

Currently I am using that for 01(Inprocess inspection only).

How can I do the same for 01 Inspection type.

i.e My question is How can we link the inspection type with the inspection points..

Karthick P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear,

I f u want to use the inspectionpoit with inspection plan, than use the freely defined inspection point 100 with inspection type 01, second when u r going to create the inspection plan with QP01 than at header level, where u assigned the usage, just below their u find one filed as Inspection point. ENter 100 over there and save it. now when ever u process GR and when lot will come through QE71, u select the lot and than enter the results one by one against each inspection point.

regards

Shailendra Gaur

SAP-QM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you explain your business scenario?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tel me if you have not understood my question. Your question of asking my scenario does not make any importance here i guess..

vasudevap_pushpalas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

After Activation 01 for the material U need to Process the Steps as follows

1. Create a Master inspection characteristic QS21

1.a In the MIC u will the Value what You are Looking for

2. Create a quality Plan QP01

3. In Quality Plan U need to assign the MIC with task list usage

4. After Assigning come back and save the Plan

5. Then Execute the QA32 there u need to give the Combination of Material and plant

6.There u need to clear through Usage decision QA11 with the inspection points..

Also Follow this Link

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/18/4386c0449011d189420000e829fbbd/content.htm]

with regards

Pushpalas

Edited by: pushpalas on Nov 9, 2011 12:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.. I am still not clear from you reply about how the inspection type and inspection points are linked.. Please help me out..