cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leg determination not picking Distance and Time from Config

Pawan_Kesari
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Current process : User creates outbound shipment assign outbound deliveries to it and once they press 'Planning' button stages (Leg determination) are created automatically.Categories of leg determination in Shipment is set as 1.

For example if an outbound delivery is going from plant ABC warehouse 01 to customer(ship-to) XYZ. It creates a stage from plant ABC/01 to destination XYZ.

I am working on requirement where we would like the distance and Duration automatically filled-in when these stage(s) is/are created.

I've made following changes in config

1) Defined Transportation Connection Point 'ZABC' with reference to plant warehouse ABC/01

2) Defined Transportation Connection Point 'ZXYZ' with ref to customer XYZ.

3) In 'Define Route and Stages' , I've defined 'Route Stage' from ZABC to ZXYZ under Route which is used in Shipment. And within this Route Stage I've mentioned values for 'Distance', 'Total duration' and 'Travel duration'.

After these setting I am expecting values 'Distance', 'Total duration' and 'Travel duration' to be picked up during Leg Determination but it's not.

Could someone please point me in right direction.

Regards,

Pawan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not think that this does work. But if you have defined the route with stages already anyway: why do you then have a leg determination? In this case you should choose to "take over stages from route" (the field above the setting for the leg determination).

Best regards

Juergen

Pawan_Kesari
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

Thanks for the reply.

I think I didn't get the concept right.

Thanks.

Pawan

Answers (0)