cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need some assistance with cost reports for PM work orders. I have looked at many reports, but none so far are exactly what we need.

We require a report that can show all the costs related to PM work orders, but these need to be shown in the different financial periods they occured.

In projects, they have a report S_ALR_87013558 which does this for the project, but if i enter a work order in this report, it does not return any values.

Any assistance in this regard will be of help. Maybe some tables to look at as well.

Kind regards

Emanuel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check MCI8 Info structure report ..?

else u can get everything in PMCO Table only ..

U can enter OBJNR, fiscal year, Value Category ,Value Type to get costs in periods ..

regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pushpa,

I use this report and it works fine for me.

The information we require is more for the finance department. They need to see only certain costs of the work order. namely materials and external labour. I found that i can use report S_ALR_87013340 to get this information, but it gives me all the work orders. We need to seperate the costs to planned vs unplanned orders.

This is where i get the problem. If i export the work orders from report S_ALR_87013340 and then run IW38 for these orders, the costs are incorrect because it gives me the costs for everything and all periods are included.

I will so long look into table PMCO. Thank you for that.

Maybe you can assist me with this new information.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pushpa,

Is there no SAP report that uses table PMCO ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MCI8 gives cost in one single currency ..as set in config..

I believe planned and unplanned orders r differentiated based on order type ..

In MCI8 - u can differentiate order costs using order type, enter period wise .. the only thing here is u dont get order number .., if required u can add a new key figure as Order number but it is a tough task ...

Check report KOC4 also .., i am not sure of report which reads directly from PMCO ..

Former Member

Thank you Puspa,

KOC4 is a very good report. I will have to check how to get the info i need from it.

Thanks Alot

Emanuel.