Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Laxmipathi

I need to configure the following pricing conditions

1. Total Selling price (ZTSP)

I do not want to update any G/L account but I want to display it as line item when Invoice is printed

2. Transport price (ZMSP)

I do want to update any G/L account but I do not want to display it as line item when Invoice is printed

2. Material selling price (ZMSP) = Total Selling Price - Transport Price

I do want to update any G/L account but I do not want to display it as line item when Invoice is printed

Could please help to configure the above pricing conditions

Thank you very much

Achanta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you do NOT want any G/L accounts to be hit for a particular condition type, just do NOT give any value under the column "Account key" in your relavant pricing procedure.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saurabh

Thank you very much for inputs

In detail

1. Total Selling price (ZTSP)

I do not want to update any G/L account but I want to display it as line item when Invoice is printed

Which is my net value

If statics = 'X' , it is not considering as net value

if statics = ' ' it is considering as net value but error at account determination since no accounting key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Achanta,

if statics = ' ' it is considering as net value but error at account determination since no accounting key

Ans - You should mentioned the account key as ERL if it is revenue and if it is tax you should maintain account key as MW1 or MWS, similarly if it is excise duty it is account key EXD.

check and revert.

Thanks

Ashwini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the condition types not to update G/L accounts, please mark these condition types ZMSP & ZTSP as statistical.

If you want to display ZTSP condition type as line item when invoice is printed, then in pricing procedure , for the condition type ZTSP, in the 'Print' column mark 'X' : Condition line is printed at item level

But the issue is you can have only one price condition type in your doc., the transport value in order to be subtracted from Total selling price (ZTSP) has to be setup as a discount.

In that case, your material selling price (again statistical condition) will be calculated from the above two condition types using 'From' - 'To' fields. I assume this will be a subtotal for further calculations.

Thanks,

Saurabh