SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No budget check during MB1A mov type 201

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

How to exclude MB1A by using mov type 201 from budget check. I actually want to issue goods to cost center and don't want budget consumption in cost center where goods and issue and on the same time sending plants budget should also not be reduced

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In FMDERIVE, based on transaction type, you could define a rule which will derive a dummy commitment item (or fund centre) for this transaction. Then, if it's a statistical commitment item, then no budget will be checked. If you choose to work with fund centre then you can further define tolerance profile in AVC for this fund centre, making it irrelevant fir budget control.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In FMDERIVE, based on transaction type, you could define a rule which will derive a dummy commitment item (or fund centre) for this transaction. Then, if it's a statistical commitment item, then no budget will be checked. If you choose to work with fund centre then you can further define tolerance profile in AVC for this fund centre, making it irrelevant fir budget control.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eli,

Thanks for your instant reply. I want to issue the goods to cost center by using Mov type 201at this time my consumption gl and inventory gl will be used and same is the commitment item. Now inventory gl cannot be made as dummy commitment item as during migo it will not consume budget (if wrong please correct me) and also consumption gl/commitment item i want it to be excluded only in case of 201 not in other mov type.

As per your second option could you please elaborate as i couldnt get that.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you can put Statistical update indicator for MT 201, in this case there is no budget consumption for movtype 201

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If for all operations of 201 you don't want the budget to be checked, you can, as I said, create a rule in FMDERIVE deriving a new dummy commitment item (or fund centre and then play with tolerance profiles) based on a fact that transaction comes with '201' movement type.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aleksey

Thanks for reply could you please tell me where i can do that (Statistical update indicator for MT 201)

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, EXIT_SAPLFMFA_001, package FMFS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aleksey

How to implement this exit does any coding is required

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, check this