SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items of invoice include services from previous invoice of a current case..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi colleagues,

I have one problem, I've never faced with that one before. I have a case and one invoice for the case, for example later I want to add 2 new services and create a new one invoice for these two services - in this case a system creates invoice with these two new services and with all services from previous invoice for the same case with cost 0.

Could you please tell me what might be a reason for this? Has anybody faced with this one?

Thank you very much for your time.

Kind regards,

Alexander.

3 REPLIES 3

former_member198308
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander

Are you using insurence verification or payment distibution?

I had the same issue in insurance verification.

With best regards

Matías

0 Kudos

Hi Matias,

Yes, I am using the insurance verification. I used this one on my previous projects, but I didn't have this issue. Do you have any idea what is the reason for this, is there any customization? Maybe you have an SAP explanation about this ... I haven't found some related data with this one in the sap help documentation.

Thank you very much for your time.

Best regards,

Alexander

0 Kudos

Hi Alexander

Sorry for my late response, I've been quite busy lately.

Wel, happened to me once in a customer, and I never found the cause of the error. Anyway, I could solve it.

In my case, if you see the field VBRP-ISHBELNRF and VBRP-ISHPOSNRF of the already billed service, points to a NLKZ record that does not exists in NKSP. (or something like that, I dont't remember very well, but truly, there is an inconsistency between what is stored in VBRP-ISHBELNRF and VBRP-ISHPOSNRF and what you see in the insurance verifcation tables)

It seams that, if you use the Standard IV and then the Extended IV, somehow the NLKZ records are grooped into one position of NKSP.

The solution I've found is to filter those already fully billed services before they are processed.

To do so you must enhance the form CHECK_SELECT_SERVICES_xx of the include LN090FXX (XX is the country version, depending on the country version your are using another form could be called)

F p_nfal-abrkz IS NOT INITIAL.

• SELECT SINGLE * into lv_zihacase FROM zihacase

• WHERE einri = p_nfal-einri

• AND falnr = p_nfal-falnr.

• IF sy-subrc = 0.

lt_nlei = p_nlei[].

CLEAR lt_rnabi1.

REFRESH lt_rnabi1.

LOOP AT lt_nlei ASSIGNING .

• Esta función estándar analiza si la prestación ha sido facturada. Tiene en cuenta anulaciones

CALL FUNCTION 'ISH_CHECK_ABGERECHNET'

EXPORTING

einri = p_nfal-einri

falnr = p_nfal-falnr

lnrls = -lnrls

zeitr = 'X'

• I_NLEI =

• DETAILED = 'X'

• READ_PER_CASE = 'X'

read_buffer = 'X'

• EXACT_ABDAT = ' '

IMPORTING

lei_abger = lv_abger

TABLES

e_rnabi1 = lt_rnabi1

• CHANGING

• HIGH_ABDAT =

• EXCEPTIONS

• NO_EINRI = 1

• NO_FALNR = 2

• NO_LNRLS = 3

• OTHERS = 4

IF sy-subrc <> 0.

• MESSAGE ID SY-MSGID TYPE SY-MSGTY NUMBER SY-MSGNO

• WITH SY-MSGV1 SY-MSGV2 SY-MSGV3 SY-MSGV4.

ENDIF.

• Si el campo LV_ABGER es inicial, quiere decir que no ha sido facturada

CHECK lv_abger IS NOT INITIAL.

lv_abmen_p = 0.

lv_vproz = 0.

LOOP AT lt_rnabi1 ASSIGNING -vproz.

ENDLOOP.

• Si hay multicobertura por importe, la cantidad del campo LV_ABMEN_P tiene que sumar 1

• Si hay multicobertura por porcentaje, el campo LV_VPROZ debe ser 100

• Si se da alguna de estas condiciones, quiere decir que la prestación fue facturada.

• se mantiene el >= ya que es posible que, por inconsistncias, las prestacions hayan sido facturadas varias veces.

IF lv_abmen_p >= 1 OR lv_vproz >= 100.

DELETE TABLE p_nlei FROM .

ENDIF.

ENDLOOP.

• ENDIF.

ENDIF.

I hope it helps.

With best regards

Matías