cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delay Days Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client needs a report which shows no. of delay days at order level and item level. Days difference will be between order and invoice.

Is there any standard report in SAP otherwise how i can generate it using Tables. Which tables needs to be joined?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use VBAK, VBRK and VBAK tables.

VBAK-ERDAT (Order date)

VBRK-FKDAT(Invoice date)

Will be the fields which are relevant to calculate the delay days.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the valuable reply. I have tried your solutions. there is one more requirement. As we know we can split delivery of particular line item so I would like to know the last date of delivery when the line item was delivered completly so that we can calculate actual delay days

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How can I find out when was the line item completely delivered. As in when the delivery status was "C".

In VBUP table only status is shown and not date

Former Member
0 Kudos

any help??

I need to find the date on which a particular line item was completly delivered in case of multiple partial deliveries. that is when the delivey status becomes C in VBUP table

Former Member
0 Kudos

The day on which the latest delivery is created on a particular order item that is completely delivered will be the date on which the "Delivery status" will be set to 'C" on the order item (VBUP-LFSTA)

You can select all deliveries on an Order item that is C status for delivery and find the delivery which is created latest, whose date of creation will be the date on which the Order item was set to C for delivery

VBFA-VBELV = <sales order number>

VBFA-POSNV = <sales order item>

VBFA-VBTYP_N = 'J' -> For selecting deliveries belonging to order item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

With the help of VBFA table I can find the no of deliveries made for particular item. But how do i join it with VBUP to find the date when delivery status is C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help me with this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may want to look at below table and try out SE16 on them with some order and invoice numbers to see the values.

Order header and item: VBAK and VBAP

Invoice header and item: VBRK and VBRP

Document flow: VBFA,

VBFA-VBELV and POSNV and VBTYP_V doc category for preceding document and item in document flow,

VBFA-VBELN and POSNN and VBTYP_N doc category for subsequent document and item in document flow

You can create a query in SQVI, assign a tcode to the generated program and give it to your customer to use.

I am not sure which dates you are referring for calculating "delay days", if they are order and invoice date, they are in VBAK-AUDAT and VBRK-FKDAT