cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skip the popup 'SAP GUI for HTML'

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a WDA that lists FI documents. I can select 1 document and call the corresponding FB03 via ITS. It works fine.

But I don't like that each time FB03 is called, it triggers the popup 'SAP GUI for HTML'.

The first time you have to enter a user id and password but when it is done, the popup keeps coming.

Is it possible to bypass it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Example URL:

http://<server>:<port>/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/?transaction=FB03&nosplash=1

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found how to do it.

Add the parameters ~NOSPLASH=1 in the webservice or directly in the URL.

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oh i thought you ask for bypassing login id screen. Sorry for misunderstood.

But whenever you delete the cookies you have to enter the login id and password details. to avoid that i gave my solution.

and ~nosplash idea is not working for me. can you paste your sample url, which worked for u?

Regards

Srinivas

Edited by: sanasrinivas on Nov 10, 2011 7:18 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

First we don't have Portal here.

Then I don't think it is a logon data issue. When I launch my WDA for the first time, I have to enter my logon details. Then when I call FB03 from that WDA, it remembers my logon id and password. I don't have to enter it again. But it still triggers the SAP popup 'SAP NetWeaver - SAP GUI FOR HTML', then only shows FB03 in the browser. This is the popup I want to bypass.

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes we can bypass that screen, if you hard code that login details in below screen.

goto SICF tcode then execute and

expand it to below path

default_host->sap->bc->gui

Now double click on gui,

then go to change mode, click on LOGON DATA tab and enter the your login details.

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

This pop-up will not appear if you create a transactional iView for your t-code in the Enterprise Portal and launch this UI using the portal URL of this tranactional iView.