cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop Delivery being Saved, if Stock is not Available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

There is no Manufacturing Plant, only Trading is going on.

PP module is not implemented.

Now, here we need to activate the Availability Check, so that the System should not allow to Create Delivery Doc - VL01N, if the Stock against WBS Element is 'Zero'.

Here I have done all the necessary Configuration for -- Transfer of Requirements & Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning. And also activated -- Availability check field -- 02 Individ.requirements in MMR - Sales: General/Plant Tab.

But still without any Stock, in Sales Order - Schedule lines Tab, the Quantity is showing confirmed i.e. Order Quantity & Confirmed Quantity is coming same. And it is allowing to create Delivery Doc also.

So, the question arises here why it is not Stopping to Create Delivery Doc - VL01N -- From first window, it should not allow to go for second window.....?

It is not allowing to do the PGI. Error message is -- "Special Stock D03 Q SF_INR P-02-0076 10009778 of this material does not exist."

But here we need to have - Error message should Occur while doing VL01N transaction only. Should not allow to Create Delivery document.

In OVZ9 t.code, I have Flaged the Box - Against Check without RLT.

And in MMR I have not taken any MRP Views, beco's no production is going on.

Pls help me to understand, where I am missing.......?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

measum_kumail2
Participant
0 Kudos

Try using incompletion log of delivery and add field LFIMG from table lips.

as there will be no stock available, the delivery quantity will be empty, thus the system will not let the user save the delivery order as per set in incompletion log.

hope this helps.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a setting "Check Quantity 0" in transaction 0VLP that may help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VENEET,

For availability check below configuration

1. in material master sales/plant view check availability with 01/02 and in MRP view mrp type PD

2.in vov6 check avilability is ticked or not \

3.check availability settings in OVZ9

Once the schedule line not confirmed it will not allow to create delivery.

So once again check the availability settings

regards

Ram

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Vineet,

it is not possible to stop creation of Delivery as per SAP Standard. if there is no material available then in Delivery no picking happens and you cannot do PGI without any picking of Materials. you have to develop the 'Stop Delivery' if no stock is available .

check your Material Master MRP1 view what is the Planned Delivery Time maintained and also Check the RLT (Replenishment Lead Time).

correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Edited by: SrinivasSD on Nov 9, 2011 11:03 AM