cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change configtool com.sap.security.core.ume.service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i need change parameters in the configtool because in the abap system modify data conecction (logon group, user, hostname, etc.) but click set parameter not change data. I reboot the instance java and database but not sucessfuly

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

What parameters you are trying to change in config tool?

Thanks,

Siva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva, the parameters is:

- ume.r3.connection.master.group

- ume.r3.connection.master.passwd

- ume.r3.connection.master.r3name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Did you set to CHANGE MODE (edit) before you attempt to change the values of those parameters? If yes, could you please brief what exact problem you are facing?

Thanks,

Siva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva, the problem in the syste is: The system ERP change values logon groups, user connection and password, the instance portal not start.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siva, when i click in the Change mode, list severals folders, which i used for modify parametes "ume.r3.connection.master??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Please follow the steps from the below shown link. Your problem should be resolved now.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwes70/helpdata/en/0b/50ad3e1d1edc61e10000000a114084/content.htm

Please let me know the result.

Good luck !!

Thanks,

Siva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva, I need you help.

Portal Dev connect to ERP System, the method connection user is "ABAP_Source" but ERP System not start. I have start the portal system.

which change in the configtool i can start the portal with users UME?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I understood from your comments that your Portal system is not coming up since your data source system ERP is down at this moment. So you wanted to use Java UME instead of ABAP for time being?

If yes, you need to follow the below steps.

1. Open Config tool -> Global server configuration -> services -> com.sap.security.core.ume.service and make sure you are in Edit/Change mode.

2. Revert the changes you have done (ABAP_Source) before.

3. Change the value of ume.persistence.data_source_configuration to dataSourceConfiguration_database_only.xml.

4. Save the configuration.

5. Restart Portal system and it should be up and running.

Good luck !!

Thanks,

Siva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the version of your Netweaver Java system?

Perhaps you could set the parameters from Java UME Page:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/9e/fdcf3d4f902d10e10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards,

Srikishan