cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically confirm CR after Urgent Correction closed

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How do we setup ChaRM so that when an URGENT CORRECTION is closed, the CR is automatically confirmed.

ie. Urgent correction > Imported to Production > Confirmed > Closed

(at this point the CR would automatically change from Approved to Confirmed)

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Goto SPRO -> undder change transaction->" define status attributes", check whether ur ZDCF mapping to ZDCR or SDCR

... if it is SDCR change to ZDCR.

Thanks,

Jansi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks shivjansi, that did the trick!!!!!

Have awarded you full points

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shivjansi

I have checked the config in the IMG (as per your suggestion) and can confirm I have already set this up.

ZDHF E0008 SET_PREDOC

and

ZDHF E0010 SET_PREDOC

This should change the ZDCR status when the ZDHF is closed (E0008) or withdrawn (E0010). But it's not happening

With the ZDMJ I have added similiar config:

ZDMJ E0013 SET_PREDOC

and

ZDMJ E0014 SET_PREDOC

This is working fine for ZDMJ. When a ZDMJ is withdrawn (E0014), the ZDCR goes from Approved to Pending Approval. When a ZDMJ is closed (E0013), the ZDCR goes from Approved to Confirmed.

Just need to get ZDHF doing the same thing!

Shivjansi - is there something else I can look at for ZDHF to get this working? Thanks!!!

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Horst,

Thanks. However, I have already added this configuration. For some reason, the ZDCR stays at "Approved" even though ZDHF has been marked as "Closed".

I have added similiar configuration (same as you suggested) for ZDMJ and this is working a treat. It's driving me nuts why the same thing isn't happening for our urgent corrections grrr!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our system the status of ZDCR switches automatically to 'realized', when a transport request of a urgent correction is imported into production system.

Is it possible, that some entries have to be created for transaction type ZDCR, too?

That means: "set predoc" when status of urgent corrections changes to 'productive'.

best regards

Horst

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I remember that in spro-> Scenario-specific settings -> Change request management -> extended configuration -> change transaction ->change transaction types-> make settings of change transaction types-> select ur UR correctiont transaction-> in left panel select assign action-> there you see list of actions make sure you have action as SET_PREDOC

if not please maintain..

Check and update.

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it is possible:

Transaction SPRO ( IMG)

Scenario-specific settings -> Change request management -> extended configuration -> change transaction

-> change transaction types -> actions in change request management -> actions - depending on status

Choose your transaction type for urgent correction (e.g. sdhf or zdhf)

and create a new entry with

user status E008 (completed) -> action in SAP CHarM: SET_PREDOC Switch Status of Preceding Document (Generic)

best regards

Horst