cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suitability for SAP MI certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear members,

I have posted this question in the certified professionals category but did not get a reply. So I am posting it here again.

I come from a plant maintenance and service background. I am also a consultant for these R/3 modules. I am planning to attend the SAP TechEd @ Bangalore and intend to take a certification in SAP NetWeaver'04 - Mobile Infrastructure (C_TMOB40_04). I wish to learn and get a certification in SAP Mobile solutions area. But I am not sure who the target for this certification is. Is it a programmer or an architect who are more on the technical side? Or is it the functional consultant who understands technology to a certain extent but is more inclined towards business.

Also, any info about what is being covered in the Bangalore TechEd related to MI will be useful. And also info about the prerequisites (prescribed and suggested) for the SAP MI certification are solicited.

thanks

Bala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Since Mobile Infrastructure is a framework the certification would be technical. But I feel that the certification can be taken by both programmers and consultants.

If you havent visited the website for teched here it is

http://www.sapteched.com/india/

There are 3 topics in TechEd related to MI

One of them is a technical handson session which might help you in your certification.

I would suggest that you go through the material of the two courses conducted for MI TMOB20 and TMOB40 (not sure where to get them) for the certification, sdn also is a great place to learn.

Answers (0)