Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material rejected through quality inspection lot goes to blocked stock

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

All materials that are rejected through quality inspection lot should go to blocked stock. My client want to generate a report for viewing what all materials are rejected. How can do that?

scenario2: If the materials are rejected then can they be automatically be sent back to the vendor (return to vendor). if possible

pl send me some suggestions...!!!

pl discuss

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bose,

1. We can see blocked stock materials in QA32 report itself.

2.While doing Usage decision, there is a field "Return Delivery" in "Inspection lot Stock" Tab. so we can enter the rejected materials in that field and this will open PO Quantity automatically.

Hope this will help your requirement.

Regards,

Manivel.S

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

yes, but i did not found any report.

It should be a report saying that these many materials are rejected or accepted at the end of the month or whatever time line i give. So my user can know that how many materials are accepted or rejected. If there is any standard way of generating it pls discuss and provide steps.

Also if any abap requirement is needed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use Reports like MCXA MCV1 etc

Adjust the overview & key figurs(F6)

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, thank you for the copearation but again the report should be giving the material numbers also.

i got total rejected qty for a specific month but did not get which materials were rejected(material number). ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ohh

Once you select the matrial description as drill down ->settings>char display--->key

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See mvt of material directly to blocked stock u can do by setting the Selected Set of ur specific UD code. in QS51/QS52. there is one column near to code, set R=rejected and set that field "BloCked Stock" . Define there and execute ur transcation, whenever u provide an UD system automatically post the stock in blocked location.

MCVX is the report where u can get the stock lying in blocked location, or for temp. purpose use QVI and developed the new report.

regards

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you