cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have replicated few new vendors to SRM from ECC.I see the newly created vendors in table VENMAP.

But the issue is when we create a SC using that vendor,we see "business partner xxxx not found".

Please provide your inputs.

Regards,

Supriya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check if corresponding entries for vendor exists in table BUT000 also?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Thank you for the response.I have checked in but000 ,those vendors exist in the table.

Please advice.

Best Regards,

Supriya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if there are valid entries in table BBPM_BUT_FRG0061. For doign so, get the BP GUID of the vendor from table BUT000 and then giv this GUID in table BBPM_BUT_FRG0061 and check if entry is there.

Thanks,

Anshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I see these entries in table BBPM_BUT_FRG0061 as well.

Please suggest.Kindly provide your inputs as to what can be done.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Supriya

Edited by: suupriya on Nov 9, 2011 2:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have checked in the below mentioned areas:

1.Checked for the vendor entries in BUT000,VENMAP,BBPM_BUT_FRG0061.Entries are present

2.Also checked in tcode BP and the vendors exist.Checked in the status tab if the vendor is centrally blocked but that is not the case.

3.Have checked for any error log entries in SLG1.Did not find anything there.

Please advice on how to analyse the issue further.

Thanks and points will be rewarded.

Regards,

Supriya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Supriya,

Can you please check if vendors are available under PPOSV_BBP?

Also check your settings under: Cross Application ComponentsSAP Business PartnerBusiness PartnerBasic SettingsNumber ranges and groupings--Define number ranges.

Regards,

Nikhil

Edited by: Nikhil RGupta on Nov 10, 2011 11:39 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I missed to state that in my previous response.

Yes i have earlier checked to validate if the vendor is seen in PPOSV_BBP and the number range is valid too.

Please advice.

Regards,

Supriya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nikhil,

Let me once again confirm with the user and get back to you on not being able to choose the vendor while creating SC.

Meanwhile I have another query:

Lets say i have created 10 new vendors in my ECC system.I have scheduled a job to execute program BBP_VENDOR_SYNC.Now 8 vendors are replicated successfully.2 vendors are nt replicated.

Coming to the missing 2 vendors, If i see some information in SLG1 i can resolve accordingly.

I do not see any information in the log w.r.t. these 2 vendors.How can we analyse/debug the cause for this?

we have used tcode bbpgetvd to replicate those vendors that were not replicated through the job.

Please provide your inputs.

Thanks,

Supriya

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Supriya.

One question, are the vendors unique? i.e. have you replicated the same vendor from various different backend systems? Sometimes this can be problematic as when checking BUT000 for BP no unique entry is found.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason

Yes the vendors are unique and coming from single backend system that we have.

Regards,

Supriya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is their a bug in the program?are they any SAP notes available for this.