cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pdf default size

0 Kudos

hi all

I'm displaying a pdf in wda application . The size of the pdf page is diffrent in diffrent system .

When i run the application on my system it is coming as 54% page size by default where as when I'm executing the same application on other system it is coming as 21% by default.

Please suggest how can I make the pdf default size of the page.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess to display PDF, you might have used InteractiveForm UI Element. if so then set the property height and width both to 1000px.

It will display the PDF size same in different system.

Thanks,

Chandra

0 Kudos

Thankyou chandra ,

If i set the width and height 1000 px then there is a problem that other objects will not fit in the same page .

Can there be a posibility that I can change the pdf object to image format and display the object as image in wda.

your help will be really appriciated.

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> If i set the width and height 1000 px then there is a problem that other objects will not fit in the same page .

what is meant by other objects? is the part of same smartform that is not being displayed completely? Please clarify.

also I mentioned 1000px as just one value so that to maximize the page size. you can use various sizes and need to do trial and error so that PDF will be displayed in optimized size and it will be then same in all systems.

Thanks,

Chandra

Edited by: Chandrashekhar Mahajan on Nov 9, 2011 2:08 PM

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can directly use image UI element to display images. and regarding interactive form no need to fix for 1000 , give your desired value , the same size will applicable in all systems.

Regards

Srinivas