cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TP AI_RUNTIME_<SID> not registered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Per the post-install guide, I added my RFC Destinations. My SID is XID, so I set program id to "AI_RUNTIME_XID". When I try to test connection, I get this error:

"TP AI_RUNTIME_XID not registered"

I'm a little new to the ABAP world, so I apologize if this is a newbie question. Can anyone please help me figure out how to move forward?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you setup the JCO RFC programs in the J2EE stack?

These should be the programs that register with the RFC destination on the ABAP side.

Post back if you need more assistance -- I'll check out my system at work tomorrow...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Specifically, I'm referring to pp. 41-42 of the XI Installation Guide, dated June 28, 2004. "Maintaining the RFC Connections (SM59)".

Though I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing, I see that everything does work fine when I omit the <SID> part of that instruction. That is, if I just do "AI_RUNTIME", it works fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joshua,

Did you ever come to a greater understanding of the problem that you were experiencing.

I'm following a later version of the same manual and experiencing the same problem. My SID is OXI and I attempt to use AI_RUNTIME_OXI. Unfortunately AI_RUNTIME still has the same issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

joshua

I am experiencing the same issue and was wondering if you figured out the solution / fix to the issue.