Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to EHP2 issue with READ_PROFILES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am having the following error message

An error has occurred during the execution of the READ_PROFILES phase.

Error while executing PhaseTypeExecuteTask with input file ReadProfiles.xml and task READ_BASE_PROFILES. Could not determine profile parameters. Error while retrieving value DIR_EPS_ROOT,SAPSYSTEMNAME,j2ee/dbtype,j2ee/dbhost,j2ee/dbname, with retriever com.sap.sdt.tools.sysinfo.ProfileDataRetriever. Could not extract value with key DIR_EPS_ROOT,SAPSYSTEMNAME,j2ee/dbtype,j2ee/dbhost,j2ee/dbname, from file h:/usr/sap/DP5/SYS/profile/DEFAULT.PFL. A possible reason could be that the path to the directory containing the sappfpar executable is not included in the PATH environment variable. Process sappfpar completed with error code -1073741515.

You can find more information in the log file H:\usr\sap\put\EHPI\java\log\READ_PROFILES_RBP_15.LOG.

Use the information provided to troubleshoot the problem. An SAP Note may provide a solution to this problem. Search for SAP Notes with the following key words: com.sap.sdt.ucp.phases.PhaseTypeExecuteTask com.sap.sdt.ucp.phases.ExecuteTaskPhaseException Error while executing PhaseTypeExecuteTask with input file ReadProfiles.xml and task READ_BASE_PROFILES. READ_PROFILES INIT PREPARE NetWeaver Enhancement Package Installation SAPJup Java Enhancement Package Installation

When reporting problems to SAP Support, attach the trouble ticket file H:\usr\sap\put\EHPI\java\log\TroubleTicket_36.txt to your message.

I've tried the following note

Note 1247532 - JSPM error while reading DIR_EPS_ROOT from instance profile

I also add the path PATH=%PATH%;
<SCSVirtualHostName>\sapmnt\<SID>\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64

any idea somebody on how to fix this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,