cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syllabus for C_BOSUP_90

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am appearing for the certification C_BOSUP_90 ( SAP certified support associate - Incident Management ) shortly.

The syallabus mentioned in the SAP site mentions only about evaluation of support skill sets as shown in the link below.

https://training.sap.com/us/en/course/c_bosup_90-sap-certified-support-associate-incident-management...

In the certification exam, will there be any evaluation of business objects skills?

Please guide me.

Thanks,

Krishnan

Edited by: Krishnan Rajamani on Nov 8, 2011 8:20 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi.

I have seen this link.

This says that the certification exam does not cover anything related to Business Objects.

Just wanted to double check with people who might have appeared for this examination.

Please let me know, if you could confirm this.

Edited by: Krishnan Rajamani on Nov 9, 2011 9:00 PM

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Personally, I have not appeared for this exam, hence, I cannot confirm.

Please wait for some more responses, meanwhile, you can contact your local SAP Education Team for clarification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Online syallabus is correct

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan

I am going to take the exam end of the month. Have you taken it?

If you did, is it true that the wrong answer takes away the correct ones? also which areas of the syllabus I need to concentrate on more?

I really appreciate your assistance.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done this exam.

Please refer the syallbus given online.

There is no negative marking.

Thanks,

Krishnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr Krishnan

I am going to take this exam in a few days, but i have this doubt concerning to the test:

So far, i have studied the E-Learnings provided by SAP (message processor, system administrator, coordinator).. However, some people told me that prior to taking this exam, i need to pass a few Quiz tests and i´m not sure about it.

Could you help on this? Did you take this Quiz Tests before doing the certification exam??

Best Regards...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishnan,

have You take this exam yet?

regards