cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Sales Order values not getting updated after run RVKRED77 & RVKRED88

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiiii,

In Production Server. We run the reports RVKRED77 & RVKRED88. Credit info structure and and Open Sales Order values not getting updated. In FD32, Status - Sales value it showing '0". At the time of creating Sales Order Dynamic Credit check not happening coz of Tables S066 not updating. Please provide me Solution.

Best Regards,

Sridhar . P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sridhar . P,

Is this happening only in your PRDN?

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hegal,

It's happening only in Production. The same settings working well in DEV & PRD.

Best Regards,

Sridhar

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srikanth,

Check the following aspects in PRDN.

1: Is this happening for all the customer codes or selected customer codes.

2: If this is happening for few customers, then check whether the risk category is maintained in the fd32.

3: if this is happening for all the customer codes, check whether subtotal A is maintained against the net value in the pricing procedure.

Also please compare the OVA8 settings between your DEV and PRDN.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Heagal,

I followed your suggestions and implemented in the Development and moved the changes in to Quality Server. I tested it thoroughly by creating New Customer and maintained Credit Limit. I come to know that Problem is in all Servers. I made 3 changes.

1. In Pricing Procedure Sub Total A it was not maintained against Net value. I placed it.

2. Removed Credit groups for Delivery Type.

3. In OVA8 i maintained Max. Doc Value :99,999,999.00 before it was with 1.00

I checked the OMO1 Settings it was Asynchronous. As SAP Notes Suggesting to use Synchronous but here it's a client setting. So, It's Can't possible to change. Changes will affect other Company Codes.

Tested both in DVP and QTY Dynamic Credit Check is working Perfectly and Status in FD33 Sales Value field getting update.

If i move these changes in to Production, Will i need to run the reports again or not? How it will affect on Old Cusomer Billing and Credit Limit data. For few of the Customers the Credit Limit data it was exceeded. Please provide me advice. The issue need to be Solved immediately.

Best Regards,

Sridhar

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sridhar.

3. In OVA8 i maintained Max. Doc Value :99,999,999.00 before it was with 1.00

Your business requires a check based on document value also?

If the credit management is functioning perfectly as per the requirement in DEV and QAS , you can transport the request.

As per the list of changes done by you, i feel the assignment of subtotal in the pricing procedure has made the functioning

of credit management perfect as without that subtotal A against net price, system will not do the check.

Can you revert back the other 2 setting changes done by you and test again.

If its working as per the requirement, then sent the request with assignment of subtotal A in the pricing procedure alone

to PRDN.

Yes, you will have to run credit-reorganisation reports for the customer codes in PRDN.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hegal,

Sorry for my late reply. The request it was Pending for Production as migration activities are in process. Yesterday the request it was moved to Production and it's working fine.

Thanks for your support.

Best Regards,

Sridhar . P

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member335765
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See SAP Note 400311 - RVKRED77: Reorganization credit data, new documentation and related notes.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eduarodo,

I followed the SAP Notes : 400311, 363343 & 406608 and run the reports RVKRED77 & RVKRED88. It does n't helped to update the Open Sales Values.

Best Regards,

Sridhar