cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement for VF01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have required an enhancement for Vf01 i.e where SO=4100, Distribution channel = N1 & Division= N1 then condition type should be ZFIR4 in Billing Condition tab.

Regards

Avijit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI!

Thanks for your response.

I am elaborating the problem.

Actualy, we have a condition type ZFR4 which is defined as (manual) Item condition. We need this condition to be mandatory when the distribution channel = N1 and Division = E1 at the time of saving the billing document.

We cannot make the condition mandatory in the pricing procedure since the same pricing procedure is being utilised when dist ch. and div are different.

So I am looking for an user exit. If you can suggest.

In the mean time I must say that we are using RV60AFZZ for the Number Range of billing document.

Can we use the same user exit in the given scenario.

Regards

Avijit.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Avijit.,

You can use any exits available while saving the invoice.

But from my experience, it is difficult to get an exit which can serve your purpose.

There is an exit in SD-FI interface,something related to accounting.

check this below thread.

Alternatively you can use a requirement routine and assign it against your condition type in the pricing procedure.

In the routine specify the sales area and so it vl be applicable only for that sales area.

Either way, you can fulfill the requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want condition type ZFR4 to be mandatory only for some billing document types then you can achieve this by following ways.

1. Copy existing pricing procedure and make condition type ZFR4 as mandatory in this pricing procedure.

2. Maintain different sales order type for this sales area and also seperate billing document type.

3. In OVKK determine the pricing procedure which has ZFR4 as mandatory condition.

Another way is to create a routine in VOFM

with the help of ABAPER lwrite the ogic as

condition ZFR4 to be mandatory when the distribution channel = N1 and Division = E1 in the billing document. and assign it to the conditio type in V/08

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Avijit Barman

--You can create different pricing procedure with key combination of Dist channel N1 & Division E1 in OVKK

--Assign different document pricing procedure for this procedure.Ex-"O"

--Mention ZFR4 condition type as mandatory in V/08 for this pricing procedure.

--Go to T.Code VOFA & select your billing document

--In Account assignment / pricing you mention the "O" as Document pricing procedure.

--Raise sales order in VA01 & check tin conditions it will trigger the 1st pricing procedure which you have maintained for all the other sales area.

--Create billing in VF01, & check in conditions you will find the second pricing procedure with ZFR4 type.

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

The problem has been solved.

Thanks

avijit

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avjit

Its nice to listen that the problem has been solved,so kindly share with us how the problem has been solved.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need not make any code changes for this and can be achieved through standard condition technique.

You can create a condition table with sales org, dist chl and division as columns and assign it to your access sequence that is linked with your condition type. You can populate the condition table with a single condition record for SO=4100, Distribution channel = N1 & Division= N1. This will make your condition type to appear only for that sales area

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Avijit,

then condition type should be ZFIR4 in Billing Condition tab.

ZFIR4??

Please mention clearly about your requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you explaine clearly what is your requirement.

Thank you.