cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble on recording VL09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day.

I'm faced with trouble on recording VL09 in t-code SHDB.

As you know, a define date is allowed to be changed in VL09. However, it isn't allowed while recording in SHDB. That is, as soon as clicking execute button in selection screen, a goods issue is reversed and therefore a define date cannot be changed. I would appreciate it if you let me know how to control a define date while recording.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

aadizarobi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Simple pass the OPTION Method in CALL TRANSACTION STATMENT with data type CTU_PARAMS and pass NOBINPT= 'X'

with this call transaction MODE not applicable which will generate this error message.

"You cannot use the "MODE" and "UPDATE" additions together with the "OPTIONS FROM" addition"

if you want to pass a mode statement simply pass DISMODE = 'X' field in CTU_PARAMS Option.

If your problem is resolved, pleasse mark as "Answered and closed".

Former Member
0 Kudos

VL09 is a report transaction and as such is not suited for BDC as it generates an interactive report, which terminates the BDC process as soon as f8 is pressed.

You need to use BAPI_GOODSMVT_CANCEL which needs the material document, that you can determine from other values like delivery that you have

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be you can try by creating a recording in LSMW where it is possible to select the Define Date.

G. Lakshmipathi