cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale Order Credit Block due to open credit memo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

System is blocking sale order for open items(credit). And the only open item is credit memo.

Can we avoid credit note to be considered as open item?

Thanks

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

In standerd system it is not possible. Still can you check in FD32( customer no, controlling area)-> Extras-> oldest open item and you will get the document number there, check what type of document is that. I hope you checked already but still to find the right document for the credit block.

Thanks,

Davinder

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

First check if credit check is happening for the credit memo request you are creating. I don't know the actual scenario but normally credit memo requests will not have credit check. You can manage this by keeping blank value for the field Check credit limit for the corresponding order type in VOV8 transaction. Just by doing this no credit check will happen while creating credit memo requests.

You can check the credit analysis done for the credit memo request using the program CHECK_CM in se38 transation by entering order number.

Hope this explains.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hegal / Mokirala,

Thanks for the update. Shall check with both the options and revert on this.

Regards

Arun

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear mokirala tilak ,

From the post, i assume that arun is talking about CREDIT MEMO's being considered as OPEN ITEM and

NOT about excluding credit memo from credit check.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Arun,

Do not think this is possible in standard.

I would suggest the following way.

Currently system is giving a message during sales order creation . right?

Ask your abaper to find an EXIT before that point.

There write a code to exclude CREDIT MEMO document types from BSEG of the customer code.

It is possible as i have worked in similar requirement.

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles