cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery document

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

This is ramesh, after sales order when i am trying for delivery document with t.c VL01n, system showing the error message i.e

"no schedule line due for delivery upto the selected date"

pl reply for this and thank you

ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Welcome to SDN !!

As per the rule of engagement, you will need to do a basic seach in the forum to check whether this kind kind of issues are already posted or not. If posted, then try to implement the same. If it is not working then post a thread.

The issue what youa re facing is the delivery date in the VL01N screen. Check the confirmed schdule line of your sales order, and check the delivery date . Makje sure the delivery date in VL01N is this date or a later date.

Regards,

SAM

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Ramesh,

hope you are in learning phase of SD. good to see you on SDN. but i agree with SAP Gurus mr.Hegal and Lakshmipathy.

the solution for your issue is in your sales order. select schedule lines button and check the date triggered there and enter the same date in Delivery initial screen. your issue is solved.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome to the forum. Before posting such repeated question, please search the forum or in google with the same text, so that you will find many threads discussed on the same topic.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

WELCOME TO SDN

Kindly please read the rules of engagement before posting the queries.

Please check the forum before posting the issues

In your sales order,check whats the confirmed delivery date in the schedule line level.

In VL01N , give the same date as selection date.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles