vasudevap_pushpalas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All Experts !!!

I Have A Query regarding master inspection Characteristics my Issue is

1.I have Created a Master Inspection Characteristics IN QS21

2.There I have enabled Qualitative Characteristic

3.My Problem is How to fetch the Characteristic Value in QE51N

4.When I am Doing this Transaction I need to get the Characteristic value there I have maintained some values 10 20 30 this values are material Thickness how to get this value when I do inspection for instance say I need to clear according to the thickness.

5. Next Can any one Suggest me the steps for Qualitative Characteristic

Please help me Out

With Regards

Pushpalas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Pushpalas

1. While creation qualitative MIC in QS21 have you ticked on Charac attribute checkbox. This appears in control indicators. (e.g. I have created Colour as MIC)

2. If you tick this checkbox (and opted as complete copy model) system asks you to enter selected set.

3. I assume you have already created selected set for catalogue 1 through QS51 with possible entries. (Green, White and Red)

4. Save this MIC.

5. Now use this MIC in inspection plan.

6. When the lot would be generated, at the time of result recording for this MIC, you need to select the result from the popup menu. Green, White and Red)

Regards,

Anand Rao

vasudevap_pushpalas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All !!!!

Thanks for your information and Quick Reply i have already maintained all the Above T-codes

i have maintained code Groups all with Characters Attribute There i am Giving the Code

But how can i Do inspect the material according to the Value i maintained in CTO4

For Ex: if i maintained 10mm and 12 mm

at the Time of QE51n if i select the Lot will my lot number generate the values 10 12 so that i do inspection accordingly

With Regards

Pushpalas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create qualitative MIC in QS21 have you ticked on Charac attribute checkbox. This appears in control indicators. (e.g. I have created appearance as MIC)

If you tick this checkbox (and opted as incomplete copy model or complete copy model prefer incomplete copy model) system asks you to enter selected set.

I assume you have already created selected set for catalogue 1 through QS51 with possible entries. (Light , thick etc)

Save this MIC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Fetching MIC in QE51N--

Once u create MIC you need to create inspection plan using QP01 for the material or material specifications qs61.

This depends on you QM view settings.

Procedure to create Quantitative MIC is same as that of Qualitative

Regards

Nitin