cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have one scenario in which two materials of same division are there. One is excisable and another one is non excisable. for non excisable material i maintain zero value in condition record in VK11 and i am able to create the order. The query is in my system we have done the settings like at the time of invoice creation we are able to generate the excise invoice too. but now i dont want the excise invoice to be generated for non excisable material. can we do any settings for this?

Thanks & regards

Ashwini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
but now i dont want the excise invoice to be generated for non excisable material

With the standard settings, you cant prevent this generation of excise invoice for non-excisable materials. You have to try with J_1I7_USEREXIT_EXCISE_BEF_SAVE

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwini,

Try doing the following .

In billing , define a usage indicator , lets say " No Excise" . User would need to select this in the invoice creation time.

Next what you need to do is , in FM = J_1I7_USEREXIT_EXCISE_BEF_SAVE , mark a check for the VBRP-ABRVW = "usage indicator".

This will help you in guiding the creation of excise invoice.

Also in case the excise invoice is to be created, then you would be aware of the setting of EOU, exports ect to be picked up automatically.

Thanks,

Kanwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

how can i identify non excisable material or how i can give it in user exit.

Thanks & regards

Ashwini

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
how can i identify non excisable material

Based on chapter id which should be different.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as you said i will be using user exit for preventing Excise invoice creation for non excisable material. in that should i use chapter id for identification of non excisable material? i never did this kind of settings before as i am new for user exit please guide me.

Thanks

Ashwini

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashwini,

Since you have mentioned that the excise invoice happens while doing billing, it might be done using some exit.

Here in that exit, you can write an additional code to check whether the material is excisable and then only create the excise invoice.

From my understanding , system will only consider the item which is excisable in the invoice.

If you are worried about the excise print out, you may make a check in the print program to include/display only the excisable material in the excise invoice print.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Dont maintaine excise condition records for non excisable material.

and dont maintaine material and chapter id combination in J1ID.So go to J1ID,select material and chapter id combination and delete the entry for the non exciseble material and chapter id combination.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kumar,

Yes i deleted the entry in J1ID and created the sales order for that material with zero excise values in condition record. but as some standered setting has been done in our system it generated the excise invoice and while cancelation it shows warning as chpater ID not maintain for the material. hence again i maintained the chapter ID for that material but have not maintained the excise condition record and again created the order now while cancelation of the excise invoice it is not giving any kind of warning there. what i should do? should i maintain it or no. wether it will affect any other thing?

Thanks

Ashwini