cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RWD uPerform error on Windows 7 (64 bit)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Does anyone know if it is possible to run RWD uPerform version 3.10.1.3 on Windows 7 (64 bit)?

I've installed it onto my local PC and everytime I try open up a recording session I get the following error:

"Initialising the view has failed.The failure of this operation may indicate that the document is corrupt."

Thanks

Marc

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found a workaround for the error in RWD on windoes 7 pro.

There seems to be a application issue if you are running Windows Internet Explorer 9 with RWD.

After unistalling version 9 and activating version 8, RWD application opened but still wouldn't allow me to record.

I then had to re-install Sun Java latest version and after rebooting my laptop it's working 100%

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've now ran the same install file locally on a Windows XP PC and the system is running 100%.

Does there need to be a hot fix or patch that needs to be loaded for Windows 7?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

Sorry for the delay.

Windows 7 is only supported beginning with SPP 4.3.

If you intend to run RWD on Windows 7 I'm afraid you will need to upgrade to at least 4.3.

4.4 is the latest version available.

Kind Regards,

Matthew

former_member189886
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am using uPerform on Windows 7 and IE 9. I installed RWD it got installed successfully. But when I try to open RWD, it gives me error "RWD uPerform has stopped working". And it won't allow me to go further. Installed RWD version is 4.30.0.21

If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exact same problem here