cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing triggers at the end of page

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

We are using the zebra mobile wireless printer of model QL420plus with rolling paper. When we are giving the print to the printer it will give the print like it leaves the blank space and starts the print at end of the page and automatically takes the 400mm length of the paper . It leaves the blank space first and starts the printing at later point on the page.

Please note that we are using the custom page format and our device type is YZB200.

Can we control page length and width through the SPAD transaction code by using the device type page format actions u201CPRINTER INTILIZATIONu201D. Can you please share documentation or the sample code which can be used at u201CPrinter Initializationu2019 event to control the page size? Also please share the details on how to trigger the print at the start of the page?

Edited by: kumark5 on Nov 8, 2011 6:34 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also please share the details on how to trigger the print at the start of the page?

Go to transaction SPAD->full administration->provide device type->display->formats->page format

here you can see the start-of-page,end-of-page. Activate the start of page and give the respective command in it. To know the command take some standard page formats and check the command given for start-of-page, copy it and paste it .

Kesav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kesav,

Thanks for u r replay. That code is irrespective of the operating system right?

Thanks,

Kranthi.

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think so its related to OS. It should be device-specific commands. You can search for SAP notes for more help regarding this. SAP help documents a little about this in section [Define or edit device formats|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/en/d9/4a956e51ea11d189570000e829fbbd/content.htm].

Kesav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry i haven't find any device type of format which is having the start of page action in the standard device type can any help me .

i don't know which type of code we need to write .

Thanks,

Kranthi.

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi I dont think so this problem is related to this. Did you check with the printer setup & layout attributes ? If you want to see some sample commands you can check the event coverpage of the standard formats.

Kesav