cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all,

I just completed my BE in IT and was thinking of going for a SAP ABAP certification. I enquired about the course at genovate and siemens. I would like to know if it would be better to go for Genovate or Siemens and whether which provides better assistance with placements after certification.I read in a forum that both do not provide much assistance. I would also like to know about the future prospects. I am sorry for stressing on this point it is because there is a lot of initial investment involved for the course so i thought it would be better to get some more information on it.Thanks in advance.

Awaiting your reply.

Sabrish.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are already thousand of developers are in the market competing with each other. I would rather suggest to look into the Business Intelligence / Business Objects. Though it is much expensive, but worth spending. Nobody gives you any assurance, it is so called assistance, you should never consider it. Ultimately, you need to prove yourself. Remember, first time breaking into SAP market is little frustrating, but you will be there. All the best.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you sir for your reply.

The thing is that I wanted to go for ABAP module since I am skilled at programming having done my engineering in IT. Moving on to a BI module, wouldn't that be a whole new dimension for me. And by BI module do you mean SAP XI. I don't have much information about SAP BI Objects. If you would be kind enough to enlighten me a bit more about the SAP BI objects it would be a big thing. Also what would be advantages for going for BI ( Is there fairly less competition or better jobs). Please do explain sir.Thanking you in advance.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with you Ravi, If I have to choose between ABAP and BO, I would most definetly choose SAP BO even if I would have (as I have) programming background. SAP BO will be hot topic in 2011 and 2012.

Answers (0)