Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report of Authorisation Default

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I am trying to identify which role that has transactions code assigned via authorisation default.

It does not pick up from standard roles-transaction assignment report. Roles-Transaction report only pick up roles that has transactions code assign via "Add Transaction" button.

Does anybody which I can use to find out which roles has authotisation default? Or which tables I should look at?

Cheers.

Sandy

4 REPLIES 4

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in table AGR_HIER you can see if there are any nodes in role menu assigned as "Authorization Default". Just search for records with REPORTTYPE = 'OT' and REPORT = 'SERVICE'. It might be possible that other node types are stored with these values as well. The record in table AGR_BUFFI with same key as record in AGR_HIER has additional info such as transaction name stored in field URL.

Cheers

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Martin is right, of course.

But can I ask what`s the background of the task? I have never felt any need to know this, so I am curious.

Have a nice day, cheers Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Otto

From a 'user perspective' I want to run transaction 'BOB' (UK users this is in pre-Mr Bean speak) and enter some 'stuff' and log out

How can we give a user ME21N BUT don't tell them they have it?

That is (from my understanding) one of the reasons to use this option.

i.e. user needs ME21N but doesn't realise they need it so let's keep it a secrect (for now...)

Aslo used for bodged custom transaction calls (see tcdcouples)etc) when doing RAR SoD checks and other silly things.

Cheers

David

Edited by: David Berry on Nov 18, 2011 11:45 PM

0 Kudos

Hiya,

maybe not quite what you're after but perhaps useful.

SUIM > Roles by complex Selection Criteria > Populate:

Selection by Assigned Transactions in Menu

Transaction code - (not equal to ME21n e.g.)

Selection by Authorisation Values

Authorisation Object - S_TCODE

Transaction Code - ME21n

execute and you will get a list of roles with ME21N in where they are not assigned to the menu.

If you want you can also go to table AGR_1251, enter in S_TCODE, or whatever auth object you're querying into "object" and execute, you will see the column called 'modified' contains a letter, S - standard, G - Maintained, M - Modified or U - Manual . S will be the standard default.

Have fun.

D

Edited by: Dianne Wheeler on Jan 11, 2012 3:58 AM