cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekday (like Mon, Tue) in Planning book and Shifts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a requirement to display weekdays like Monday, Tuesday etc along with the date in the Planning book and also need to split a day into 2 Shifts. Wondering if this is a possibility. I could not find a thread on this. Will be rewarded. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar

Can you elaborate on the business requirement to split weekday into shifts ? Also, is this requirement for DP or for SNP Planning Books?

Rishi Menon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rishi,

Each day has two shifts Shift 1 & 2. When Planning book is run in DP, we need to see the quantities shown by each shift. Ex: Nov 14 Mon Shift 1 - 50(units), Shift 2 -75

Nov 15 Tue Shift 1 - 100, Shift 2 - 50

I could get the shift in horizontal, but wondering if that can be moved to see vertically? Hope this explains the req. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar

What is the storage bucket profile in your Planning Area? And when you say you are able to see the shifts 'in horizontal', do you mean in seperate key figures ?

To be honest, I dont think its possible.

RIshi Menon

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

We have an option in Data view tab called Period Labeling. Chose Period labeling by User Exit ( Option-U) by which You can define the column headings with user exit APODM006 (Use user exit to control column labeling). For example, instead of specifying a date, you can enter a text of your choice, You can define any calculation logic using the user exit.

Coming to split shifts i don't think we can work it around, as in the storage bucket profile we have the lowest granularity in days.

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Can you please post detailed steps for using User Exit. Thanks.