Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORKLIST transactioon for SOURCIGN in SRM 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM 7.1

I'm new to SRm 7 and hecne wanted to check what is the trasnction and under which role which will be used to see the worklist for any Buyer?

In SRM,we had the SOURCING trasnction which would have two tabs:1 worklist and other FIND.

In SRM 7.1,I see a link CARRY OUT SORUCING but it shows a screen where I have to ASSIGN SOURCE OF SUPPLY by finding the shopping carts...Which trasnction shoudl I go to see a worlist assigned to myself as buyer??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

Actually the sourcing cockpit functionality changed as of SRM 6.0.

"Carry out sourcing" is now available and it is analog to BBPSOCO01 in older releases.

Buyer worklist is not available anymore. You have to look for relevant carts and proceed with follow-up actions.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ricardo for the response..however can u pls justify why the work list function has been removed from sourcing transaction???I'm very much disappointed with the sourcing function as there are no of new changes which are not at all business process friendly....this being one and another being that the vendor needs to be entered in sourcing to be carried over to follow on po(preferred vendor from cart no longer carried over to po)....Is there any way I can display all carts assigned to a buyer by default once he goes to "sourcing" transaction instead of him searching for each of the carts explicitly???

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The worklist functionality is change as there is change in techonology. SRM 5.0 was using ITS and not from SRM 6.0 onwards webdynpro is used.

In the sourcing cockpit you can search using the purchasing organization or group, also you can save a variant for your user.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sam.

Is there any way I can display all carts assigned to a buyer by default once he goes to "sourcing" transaction instead of him searching for each of the carts explicitly???

lisa_sheil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Carry out Sourcing screen (Step 1) you can see a 'Settings' link. If you click this it will open a smaller window, in this you can set specific search criteria that can be set for each user. So here you can specify a particular purchasing group to be automatically filled as the search criteria. Also you can set this to be used when the user clicks on the Carry out Sourcing link. So this means that if you set purchgrp1 as the purchasing group and set it to start search on open,... then when the user clicks

on Carry out Sourcing it will open the screen and will have already searched and found results (ie like the Find tab in older releases).

I hope this helps,

Kind Regards

Lisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lisa.

Under SETTINGS,I see 3 options:

NO SELECTIOn

OWN P GRP

DEFAULT SEARCH

So when I select OWN PURCHASING GROUP,I see shopping carts which are assigned to other users also.

My understanding is that when I select the OWN PGRP,it should show only the carts which are under my PGRP(the buyer who has logged in)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please advise.